
I'm another year older....it's scary to say but yes, i'm now 26! A couple weeks ago we made the trip down to Grand Rapids to shop, and see friends and family. I finally got to meet my cousins new baby boy- Hayden! He is almost 2 months old...and a little ball of bones :) Needless to say he was not too happy being passed around the table, but I just had to hold him!! His face expression says it all...

My brother in-law Rob made me this adorable daisy cake for my birthday! He worked for 2 hours on the cake, which was very creative. I thought he was making the cake for his aunt, but it was really for me! Tasty too :)

Justin did a very good job this year on my gifts! He got me these two pairs of earrings from Miners North (where my ring is also from). He knows I LOVE Christmas...so the "blingy" snowflakes are perfect. Lord knows I needed new earrings. It was a great gift.

I love homemade cards so much.....Justin made this one for me! It was very cute. He even signed it: Love, Juuuuuusssstiiiiiin!

A picture of Lindsey and I before we left to try on wedding dresses! I must say, I found a gorgeous dress at To Have and To Hold (right downtown TC) that I am keeping in mind when trying on all other dresses. We leave for Seattle in one week~I know they will have TONS to choose from too! Trying on dresses was surreal....I felt pretty, and like I was suddenly grown up. I had 20+ to try on, and I kept going back to "the one" each time.....most would say this is a good sign!! And....white never looked so good on my pasty skin :)
No comments:
Post a Comment