Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Seattle Bound!

With Thanksgiving day approaching....there are a few things I am thankful for currently:

  1. That we FINALLY ordered our furniture for the house last weekend---delivery on December 1st!
  2. That we finished painting the trim in the living room- fresh bright white!
  3. That Justin acquired an hourly client this week at work---his very first one!!
  4. That Justin ALSO got a roofing job from someone his boss recommended for him- extra cash!
  5. That I am spending Thanksgiving with 3 of my favorite females....mom, Barb, and Lindsey in Seattle!
  6. That Justin made it safely to Utah, and is seeing his dad and brother for a few days.
  7. My C9 friends that have been by my side for the past 3 years.
  8. My sister going jean shopping with me after work today and putting up with my frustrations of being a "shapely woman"...after 30 pairs of jeans and almost some tears....I found a pair!
  9. The Red Wings just being.....there, it's my weekly pleasure to watch them.
  10. My family being healthy and safe- though we won't ALL spend the holiday together...I love them and have been so appreciative of them over the past year (shacking up with the rents has saved a lot of $).
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am off to Seattle in the morning!!!! Pictures and blogs to follow.

No comments: