Friday, November 13, 2009

Trimmings!

Some of you have been asking for some updated house photos. Finally here they are!!! The front of our house! It doesn't look like much from the front but it's deceiving.
Here is the back, i'm standing in the back yard taking this one. I love the deck and the walk-out patio!
We began painting the trim this week! This is a time-consuming task for sure. Justin has been spending his days off doing this wonderous chore. The baseboards REALLY needed some help! This is our living room....complete with the "cup of cocoa" color!
Our "truly olive" bedroom! I love this color. I am standing at the door looking left. The wood closets might need some help in the future.
The guest bedroom!! Lindsey and Rob came over to help paint the trim.....it goes by SO much faster with help! We were able to take off most of the painters tape...which makes things look more crisp. We hope to be in the house next week. The mail is now being delivered to our house!! I love mail....and it's exciting getting it in my very own house :) We accept cards anytime!

No comments: