Sunday, July 24, 2011

One week from one year!

It's been a while since I posted my thoughts here. This summer has been flying by! I have just now realized that my one year wedding anniversary is just around the corner. Really?! How can this be?! Reminicing about what we were doing a year ago: final wedding touches, friends flying into town, my final dress fitting, hair appointments, and previewing our wedding venue. It's crazy how time has already passed right before our eyes. In one week we will celebrate a whole year of marriage!!!

I have to say, I am one lucky girl. I love my life, I have the best husband I could have asked for, and I have a wonderful blended family now. Life doesn't get much better than that. We have done so much in a year, yet it seems like only months ago I said "i do". Looking back to how I felt on my wedding day brings a smile to my face, and butterflies in my tummy. Everything was perfection. I still look down at my ring and have those thoughts each time. I'm so fortunate. I love how it represents all the emotions I had on that day, and tells the stories I will forever remember. I feel so happy to have had such an incredible day. How can we top that!?

As we go on with our life together, we only realize how many people we have met since our wedding. We have such a huge friend circle! It's amazing how life works, and brings you more friends when you don't think you need any more. Each couple we meet fulfills a special spot in our life.

So what's next you ask? More FUN for sure! My new job is proving to be SO worth every ounce of energy I put into it. Justin's job is progressing nicely as well. Both of our companies are growing at rapid speeds! We will continue to spend time with friends and family. We have been talking about kids alot. Who knows what the future will hold :) All I know is anything we do together is going to be amazing. I love Justin more today than I did the day I married him (cliche....yes) but it couldn't be more true in my eyes. You never stop learning, and I love that. I love being a Knapp, and i'm very excited to celebrate our 1 year anniversary together next weekend!

No comments: