Friday, August 29, 2008

TC & Glen Arbor!

Justin and I went out for a night with our friends to Kilkenny's ( a local irish pub). It was quite the popular place that night, they even had live music!
Rachelle and I stopping for a photo!
Every summer we take a trip to Glen Arbor (our favorite spot). Though we didn't have time for a day trip we had dinner at Boone Docks with our friends Rachelle, Jeremy, and Nick. We sat on the deck and listened to the live music. Unfortunately it was so chilly that night I had to BUY a sweatshirt at a store there to keep warm! Here we are on Glen Arbor's beach. (me and my glen lake sweatshirt)
Nick, Jeremy, and Justin. They wouldnt get closer than that.....boys.....
This is a better, brighter picture. The gorgeous sunset in the background :) ahhhh summer....

No comments: