Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun Events

This picture somehow wouldnt upload during my last post- so here it is! Justin and I on Torch Lake. We are sunkissed! Being in the sun 6 hours does it to you :)
My childhood friend Kaytlyn and her new family including her husband Justin, and new baby Ellie came over for dinner one night while Justin was here. We had so much fun playing, feeding, and burping her! :) She is such a doll! Ellie had just reached 9lbs in this photo. Justin even held her a while!! So precious!
We spent an evening with my friend Kim and Adam. We had a bbq and attempted to plan our spring breaks together----we're hoping Mexico this year! If the funds last that long of course.... It was a good evening playing with their 2 dogs Libbi and Corky, and watching the last olympic events!
Beach Bums! Justin and I went to a Beach Bum's game with our friend Rachelle (she got us free VIP seats!) It was fun as usual- but the Bum's lost! There's nothing like a balmy summer evening at a baseball game :)
Rachelle & I at the game!

No comments: