Sunday, August 14, 2011

Vegas Bachelorette Party!

on August 4th a bunch of my girlfriends and I left TC to head to VEGAS for Kim's bachelorette party! A FOUR day trip! We made it happen for her, and it was a wild time.


10:30pm....we're ready to head to Detroit!




7:30am we arrive in Vegas.....a little groggy!







Sure, we're in Vegas....let's have a drink!



















We got a limo from the airport to the grocery store, to the hotel :) Naturally.











We did a little shopping for the week.














We magically all fit in the limo!



































And all of our groceries!




















Our dresses were hung by the mirror with care :)























Day #1.....Kim is READY!


















































Nikki Club.




























































Black and green dress night!!


































































































































































































































This photo marks 43 hours AWAKE for us Michigan girls....soon after we headed for our hotel to sleep!













































The famous MGM lions!





























































































































































































































































Bellagio!




















































































































Bright colored dress night! Naturally I chose yellow :)



























































Kim is a little taller than I am in heels :)































































We saw Terry Fator! A ventriloquist...he was amazing!







































































































































































































A scrumptious dinner at Margaritaville!















































































































































Black dress night! Fitting for the Thunder from Down Under!










































































































































































































































































































































































































We had a blast celebrating Kim's last official night as a single woman. No other bachelor party I've been to has lasted 4 days, but we all had a good time shopping, clubbing, eating, sunbathing, and enjoying each other's company for one great girls trip!





















































































No comments: