I think Maisy is SICK of the strange weather, don't you? She can't go outside and play when it's snowing or raining!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
One Crazy Spring
This spring has definitely presented some strange weather patterns! Within days of all these photos, we had 70 degree heat, and then woke up to 8 inches of fresh snow! I think it is safe to say that now on April 26th, the snow will STOP for good! Lets hope....
Maisy has enjoyed watching the birds chirp on the front bushes :)
A day before the snow fell, I spotted our flowers trying SO hard to sprout from the dead ground around them. There's life!!!
This was our very first night of grilling for the season....in April, but then a few days after this photo....it snowed, A LOT.

I think Maisy is SICK of the strange weather, don't you? She can't go outside and play when it's snowing or raining!
I think Maisy is SICK of the strange weather, don't you? She can't go outside and play when it's snowing or raining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment