Sunday, October 11, 2009

Purse Party!

On Friday night I went to my very firsy Purse Party! My co-worker Lori (pictured above) held the party at her house. A woman who frequents NYC to purchase HUNDREDS of "knock off" purses, brings them back to sell them at people's homes as a "party". It was a lot of fun shopping and digging through all the purses (that look very authentic) wallets, sunglasses, and jewelry! The prices of purses ranged from $35-100. I found a perfect winter purse.....it's a large black Gucci "hobo" style purse. I just love it too! I also found a cute pair of white Dolce&Gabana sunglasses!
Lori works with me at the law office, and she is really good at her job. She worked at another law office for 12 years before finding us :) She is a lot of fun and keeps the office laughing all the time. It was really good to have some fun with her outside of work! Since her purse party sales soared over $700, Lori got 2 free purses!! She invited about 15 other girls, and everyone found something they liked. Lori even made some spiced wine for the party, and of course there were tons of munchies!
After some of the party left for the evening, Lori got silly with her step-daughter's pink scooter! It was hilarious. Justin ended up picking me up from the party and stayed a while to meet and greet everyone and their spouses. A fun night!

No comments: