




Justin and I went down to East Lansing with our friends Chris and Marissa Miliron for the MSU Vs. MSU game in East Lansing September 5th 2009! It was one of the only times Montana State will ever play Michigan State so we HAD to go see my Alma Matter play!! It was a VERY hot day, but beautiful. We left TC around 8am and got down there in time for the first 10 minutes. A small "purse fiasco" held us up for a good 25 minutes before going into the stadium. Marissa and I are stylish (i like to think so at least) and we brought our rather LARGE purses to the game since we had cameras, wallets, and other necessities inside. WELL....a security officer said "no purses larger than this small box I'm holding" WHAT!! This was a total buzz kill for us since we had parked OVER A MILE AWAY!!! Thankfully, Chris being a great guy, offered to RUN back to the car with both purses!!!! I'm sure it looked as if he had stolen them! Nonetheless, we had a great time enjoying the first football game of the season.
Montana State lost 43-3. Ouch. Michigan State needs a good "booster game" every season anyway right?? I was also lucky to get out of the stadium alive considering I was the ONLY person out of around 70,000 fans wearing Montana State pride. Yup I'm proud! Go Cats!
Montana State lost 43-3. Ouch. Michigan State needs a good "booster game" every season anyway right?? I was also lucky to get out of the stadium alive considering I was the ONLY person out of around 70,000 fans wearing Montana State pride. Yup I'm proud! Go Cats!
No comments:
Post a Comment