
View looking in from the road.

A couple weekends back, Justin and I took a trip down memory lane....to where he and his parents used to live in Maple City. His parents have since moved to Idaho...but being the smart people they are, they reserved a piece of land for future home building. The land is RIGHT next to their old house! At 2.2 acres...it's a good chunk of land! This is a view looking in from the road.
It's a great area to be...and conveniently located right next to al Alpaca Farm! They are so cute- as Justin marked the trees off I called the Alpacas out of their barn and had staring contests with them! When Justin still lived in the house here we used to go visit the Alpacas often! Right around this corner is The Knapp's old house. (sigh)


It's a great area to be...and conveniently located right next to al Alpaca Farm! They are so cute- as Justin marked the trees off I called the Alpacas out of their barn and had staring contests with them! When Justin still lived in the house here we used to go visit the Alpacas often! Right around this corner is The Knapp's old house. (sigh)

This view is from us standing inside the area facing the back. The trees are a really good shelter and are pretty too.
Justin and I are seriously considering building here in the next year, unless a foreclosed home has a better price tag! This land is about 13 miles from TC so it's not a bad drive for either of us. It's exciting knowing we could live here one day....or maybe the Knapp's someday when they return! I enjoy this area a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment