Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Big Move

Well, Justin has officially accepted the job here in TC! He already gets one week paid vacation!!! How awesome. He has been contacted by the management company and will be starting his new job on November 3rd! He has alot of moving plans to figure out within the next 30 days....

I am so excited to have him back in Michigan!


As for me:
On a sad note- I do not have a job right now. My store suddenly was closed last Tuesday due to my companies bad management and financial issues they never disclosed to their employees. My boss shut our doors (Good Harbor Coffee and Tea) and said she was locking it up for good. She and her ex-husband have been fighting and unfortunately brought their personal lives into their business.....and employees lives. I was furious when this happened. I have been unemployed now for one week...its rough I must say. I have no money coming in, and its scary. My job right now is finding a job. Frustrating to say the very least. Boring also! But on the flip side I am taking this as an opportunity to find something BETTER, a company to appreciate me and show I am worth more than what I was shown previously. Thanks to everyone who have been my support group through this time. I am confident I can do this! This is a sign that something better is on it's way :)

As for Rob & Linds:

They are currently in Grand Rapids to obtain their work visas for London!! Lindsey got her work permit yesterday. They are scheduled to leave Oct. 13th to make the official move together to London. We shall see if that holds true! Only 2 months and 25 days left til our big trip across the pond!! Stay tuned for more!

No comments: